Saturday, June 5, 2010

My Crazy week

I am so dreading this week. You blog readers have no idea. School gets out on the 24th of June, and up until that day, everything is crazy. I am continuing my orchestra final (cello woot woot) and even though it's the weekend I am stressed. Here's how my next week will go.

Monday: STUDY STUDY for French final, Math test (not final)
Tuesday: French Final starts, staying after school to see my friend's chorus concert, gym test (paper pencil)
Wednesday: French Final continues, Battle of the Books (I am the captain of my team!) ahh!, English Diagnostic test
Thursday: French Final
Friday: keep studying!

The reason my french final goes on for so long (I am in French 1), is because there are 4 (4!) parts to it and each class period is only 40 minutes long.
There is:
-speaking test
-writing prompt
-grammar and vocabulary multiple choice
-reading and listening comprehension multiple choice

I know I didn't really introduce myself, so I am Maddie and I am 13 years old (in the 7th grade). I basically made this blog to vent about my life to nobody, because I doubt anyone will read this blog! It will just be fun to share a piece of my life with the computer, and the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment