I am sooo glad it's a Friday! I have 8 1/2 more days of school before summer! It always bugs me when people don't update their blogs so sorry if I haven't updated mine (not that I have any followers...)
I was so excited because on Wednesday my Battle of the Books team won!!! Woot Woot! We were the Ospreys and we went against all of the 7th and 8th grade teams. Going into it, I kept saying "we're going to cream you, we're going to beat you!" when in all honesty, I didn't think we could beat the 8th grade teams. I was so excited that we won, because we worked really hard!
In English we are still doing adapted Shakespeare. Here are the plays we've done so far:
Taming of the Shrew
Much Ado about Nothing
Twelfth Night
We are going to start The Tempest on Monday so our teacher explained that there are three main roles and they have ALOT of reading in them. She explained that if you wanted one of the roles, to take a copy of the play home. I really want the main female role of Miranda, just because I had 2 roles before, and they were both narrators. I don't mean to whine, I just want to be able to ACT! Unfortunately, all the other girls in my class probably want that same part- oh well, I will do my best. I know, if we still have time in the year, we will do A Midsummer's Night Dream but we may not have time for it.
I'll update on more soon!
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment