Monday, December 27, 2010

Back For Good! 12/27/10

Well, in case anyone is actually reading this, (I have a total of 0 followers) then I'm back! I haven't posted since before summer, but this time I actually want to do a daily blog/journal thing. Yes, I did just check out another book from the library about a girl who blogs. :p
So, where to begin. I guess I will start with today and explain as I go along. In case you didn't know (not that anyone reads this....), my name is Maddie and I'm 14 years old (my birthday was Oct.3).
Today, I had a fun day. I woke up with every intention of savoring the day, and taking it slowly, because winter break goes by VERY fast (I mean, tomorrow's TUESDAY!). But, it went by very fast! I woke up, went to the library (it was FINALLY open today!) and had my bff over for basically the whole day. She just got an iTouch, so I was playing with it the whole time. I had dinner with her family at Panera, and now here I am! I got UGGs for christmas and I am so excited! I am just really nervous about wearing them outside, because I am super protective of them and I don't want anything to get on them! I guess that's enough for today, since I (hopefully) will be doing this every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment